Court Reporting Services Provided:
- Certified Court Reporters
- Certified Court Reporting Agency
- Certified Shorthand Reporters
- Certified Real-time Reporters
- Certified LiveNote Reporters
- Certified Court Reporting
- Registered Merit Reporters
- Registered Professional Reporters
We cover the following cities and have local certified court reporters and legal videographers in each:
Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Beaumont, Galveston, Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland, Corpus Christi, Victoria, Lufkin, Waco, Arlington, College Station and The Woodlands.
Southwest Reporting & Video Service Inc. has earned a reputation of excellence for court reporting in Houston by providing the highest qualified certified court
reporters in the country. Our reporters are Certified Shorthand Reporters (CSR) and are highly skilled in reporting broad based litigation as well as complex cases.
They are courteous and professional with a genuine attitude towards service.
Southwest Reporting & Video Service Inc. offers real-time court reporters with state-of-the-art software for instantaneous review of deposition testimony directly linked to your notebook computer or over the Internet anywhere in the world. Real-time via internet, Real-time interpretation & translation, Interactive real-time (LiveNote™), Exhibit scanning, Word Indices, Expedited Delivery, Conference Rooms, Online transcript and Exhibit Access (via secured SSL Certified Encrypted Database), Transcript/Video Synchronization, Witness Subpoena Preparation & Service, Telephonic Reporting, Hearings, Arbitrations & Trial Reporting. We are based in Houston as a certified court reporting agency in the state of Texas and members of NCRA (National Court Reporting Agency). Our reporters are freelance reporters and are for hire unlike official reporters working in the courts.
Our Houston and National Court Reporting Services:
- Court Reporters throughout the state of Texas
- Nationwide Coverage
- Online / Internet Scheduling
- Real-Time Court Room and deposition Reporters
- Daily Copies and Rough Drafts (expedited service)
- Audio Recordings of all proceedings
- Transcript and Exhibit Management
- Internet Access to Exhibits and Transcripts (Online Repository 24/7 access)
- Deposition Conference Rooms
We will gladly assist you with all your court reporting needs. Call us at 866-650-1800 for any questions or fill out our court reporting request form and we will review the information and get back to you shortly.